Gauging Demand for Enterprise Streaming: 2020
Investment Trends in Times of Global Change
57% of organizations are planning to spend more on streaming technologies in 2020 compared to 2019.
Wainhouse Research Senior Analyst Steve Vonder Haar identifies key investment trends for enterprising streaming in 2020. From surveying over 2,000 executives, this study highlights the growth and momentum in the adoption of online video for business communications, while also discussing benefits video is expected to drive within the business.
Download this research report to learn:
- Projected streaming budgets of organizations
- How number of employees influences spend
- Which industries are investing the most
- The relationship between video investment and use
- Key features worth paying a premium for